Monday, March 31, 2014

Could it be True??

This morning I awoke to a miracle!! The sun was not only holding court in the sky, it was actually warming the atmosphere in a rather aggressive way! My roommate left the house in a T-shirt and jeans. I was a little less optimistic -- I topped my T-shirt with a hoodie. I was outside in Chicago, wearing a mere two layers! I know, I know -- it's going to be fifteen degrees colder tomorrow, and temperatures will live in the forties again for the next week or so, but today -- today was a miracle!!

Spring Cleaning has begun here in Barbie's Dreamhouse. I started in my room Saturday, and Sarah started her room today. I can't wait til the day when we can fling open our freshly-cleaned windows to allow sweet spring air to replace the stale, sad winter air that has taken up temporary residence here. I'm so ready to leave Winter 2013 behind me!!

Here's the photo spread of the Craft-Tacular Art Spectacle that the awesome Kirk Williamson put in Nightspots magazine.


One of my Facebook friends thought that the Minion hat on my head was Brunhilde braids, which inspired me to design and crochet a Brunhilde hat. I'll be done with it before the next blog is posted, so we'll have pictures of that project then.

That's all the news for now. Come and see me at the R Public House Stitch 'n' Bitch on Wednesday. And until next time, Peace, (Radical) Love, and Yarn!!

1 comment:

  1. I started spring cleaning early this year, before the official start of the season (or 5 years late, depending on your point of view.

    ReplyDelete